- Adam Brown, 2016, ‘Multiple Me(s): Thinking through my online self’, March 11 2016, April 10 2017, <https://adamgbrown.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/multiple-mes-thinking-through-my-online-self/>
- Claypoole. T, Payton. T & Swecker.C, 2011, Protecting your internet identity: are you naked online?, Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2011
- Cover, R, 2015, Digital identities: creating and communicating the online self, London, England & Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, 2015.
- Poletti, A, & Rak, J 2013, Identity technologies : constructing the self online, Madison, Wisconsin : The University of Wisconsin Press, .
- Sullivan. C, 2016, ‘Digital citizenship and the right to digital identity under international law’. Computer Law & Secruity Review, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 475.